Past Events of The Center For Teaching the Rule of Law:
- November 13th-15th, 2015: Center staff presented a session entitled "Interdisciplinary Social Studies: Using the Visual Arts to teach the Rule of Law and Democratic Ideals" at the National Council for the Social Studies Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- October 16th-17th, 2015: Center staff presented a session entitled "Exploring Democratic Ideals through the Visual Arts" at the Virginia Council for Social Studies Educators Conference, Norfolk, VA.
- September 17th, 2015: In collaboration with The Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington at Mount Vernon, The Virginia Law Foundation and Virginia Continuing Legal Education, Center staff presented at the Inaugural Virginia Constitutional Law Institute at Mount Vernon.
- July 16, 2015: In collaboration with the Robert H. Smith Center for the Constitution at James Madison's Montpelier and the Presidential Precinct, Center staff presented a full-day program to 25 participants of the Young African Leaders Institute.
- May 18-20, 2015: The Center and Roanoke College will host Sanae Hanine, a member of Morocco’s Mohammed VI Foundation for the Promotion of Social Works Education Training, as part of Legacy International’s Professional Fellows Program.
- April 27, 2015: Center staff assisted in the presentation of the 2015 Richmond Rule of Law/Students' Day at the Capitol and State Supreme Court Building.
- April 14, 2015: Center staff joined the American Bar Association for the Magna Carta Student Video Contest Award Ceremony and lunch with Justice Sotomayor at the United States Supreme Court Building.